In order to provide the best communication between our district and your household, we are suggesting that you register on our website, and subscribe to the areas that are important to you and your child/children. We would also like to recommend that you subscribe to both the building in which you child attends as well as the district site (for school closing, early dismissal, etc.) Also website registration will allow you to complete and submit various district forms online.
To do this, please do the following:
1. Click on the New User Registration link in the left column.
2. Enter your birthdate and click Submit. (You must be older than 18 to do this.)
3. Please fill out the form that displays. Note that there are required fields: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Sign-In Name, Password and Confirming Password.
Tip: We recommend that you at least add your zip code, as this will enable you to take advantage of the distance calculation feature on this website.
4. You will now see a message that your registration has been accepted.
5. Please sign into the website now using the Sign-In Name and password that you just assigned yourself. This can be done by either clicking on the Sign In button at the top right of the site, or by clicking on the hyperlink below the Acceptance Message.
6. Once signed in, you will need to click on the Access My Info button that appears at the top right of the page.
7. Click on Edit Subscriptions.
8. At this point, you will be able to select any sections on our website to which you would like to subscribe. This subscription will enable you to receive e-alert messages from the editors of these sections, if they decide to announce a significant update on their pages.
9. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please check the box next to the District Homepage and next to the School Homepage that applies to you or your child/children.
10. Please select any additional pages that may apply to you or your child/children, for example: teacher page(s), athletic page(s), etc.
11. Scroll to the very bottom and click on Subscribe. You will now be set to receive important e-alerts from our website.
If you have any questions please contact the Technology Department at (516-733-2170)